Seeding & Preparation
Native Grass Drills
- Rectangular Tube Framework, Welded Frame Construction.
- Patented Paddle Agitator Forced Feeding System.
- Durable 14 GA Galvanized Seed Boxes to Prevent Rusting.
- Easy to Transport, Particularly When Utlizing Strobel Drill Trailer
- Formerly known as the Miller seeder and/or the Horizon seeder
- Direct mounts to the Orthman Stalk Puller & Besler Root Slicer with no modifications needed
- The adjustable springs give consistent down-pressure to assure smooth finishing
- The smooth-ride basket mulches stalks and debris
- 1 1/8” greasable flange bearings are low maintenance
- Heavy duty design and durability
- Replaces Discs for Primary Tillage in Most Soils.
- High-speed Operation & Minimal Drawbar Power.
- Excellent Results in Green Vegetation.
- Engineered for Low Maintenance.
- Rugged Design & Quality Construction.
Strobel's Row Finisher in Action!